Rock Scarz or the"Double Zero Band", plays
their own brand of
American Street Music from New Orleans to Chico, California.
"You've seen the acoustic version of the Cajun/rock crew at the farmers' market on Saturdays, but if you haven't been part of the full-volume, full-drum-set party, then your fun hasn't even started." The Chico News and Review
Zack and Pablo were together for decades, played on the streets of New Orleans before they came back to Chico, California. There they added Paul, Mary, Dave and Richard. The local weekly Chico News & Review's Jason Cassidy calls "The Double Zero Band", "The Best Local Band for Dancing". People from New Orleans to Chico love this music, whether they are two years old or 90!
- "BEST LOCAL BAND FOR DANCING:
Double Zero Band (aka Rock Scarz)" Jason Cassidy of The
Chico News and Review
Zack Dragon - lead guitar and vocals,
Pablo Diablo - harmonica and vocals,
"RIP - Pablo Diablo" ( February 21, 1952 - April 27, 2015 ) Pablo Diablo passed in his sleep April 27, 2015. Pablo was a talented and well-known musician in Chico, California and New Orleans. He is survived by many friends but mostly by Zack. They made music together everywhere they went for 40 years. A celebration of life was on September 12, 2015.. Pablo was 63 years old and will be terribly missed.
Pablo Diablo - A Celebration of Life
September 12, 2015
The Tackle Box Bar in Chico, California
The Tackle Box Bar is at 379 East Park Avenue Chico, CA 95928.
The celebration was on September 12, 2015.
Pablo's Tribute Concert Line up
- Opening Testimonials
- Dylan's Dharma
- Road Rasins
- Double Zero Band - with special ghost appearance of Pablo Diablo
- Oklahoma Blues Hall of Fame - Members
- Harry and Debbie Blackwell - Heroes of Mount Shasta
- The Alan Rigg Trio - from New Orleans
- Washboard Brad and Blind Boy Troy - from New Orleans
- Doug Stien, Doug Daley, and Flaming Eddie Schlamozzle - special guest appearance
- Pablo Diablo on Harmonica with Les Paul on Guitar - Video